Are You Up for the Challenge?
Come build the next generation alternative investment platform with us
We are open & transparent
We treat each other like family
We provide honest feedback
We focus on results and not activities or hours
We set ambitious goals and work hard to achieve them
And we have fun doing it
We're looking for smart, ambitious, self-motivated developers to build the next generation financial platform with us.
You will work alongside industry’s most creative, experienced and transformative team, and interface with senior management at the largest and most successful investment managers and hedge funds.You will have the opportunity to make significant contributions to the platform as well as to help set strategic direction of our product through thoughtful design and solid development. You will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and integrating new features and expanding on the core platform.
You're an all-hands-on-deck, whatever-it-takes contributor to all levels of software design. You enjoy feature development, designing, testing, bug fixing, maintenance, and support. You are interested in all aspects of our technology pipeline, from black-box algorithms to real-time visual analytics -- from server and UI coding to our messaging architecture.
Come leverage your ingenuity and creativity using the latest technologies to drastically change the way investment managers generate alpha.
What we're looking for:
- BA or BS in Computer Science or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in C#.NET or Java
- At least 3 years of experience with backend technologies (database, messaging, interprocess communications)
- Excellent business communication and interpersonal skills, and an ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical staff
- An affinity for well architected solutions and a passion for high standards of quality
- Ability to make independent, reliable decisions
- A superior work ethic, self-starter
- A sense of humor
- Nice to have: Understanding of Buy-side trading & financial concepts
If this describes you, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.